Application Support Lead
The purpose of this role is to provide production support for back-end and front-end, AWS Cloud Native applications to customers as well as overlook at the complete deliverable from customer perspective. This support includes response to, and mitigation of, production-critical program failures and root-cause analysis of production issues. This role is responsible for the Application Monitoring, Understanding and Support of applications & related cloud services. The lead is expected to oversee the execution of deliverables from on-site location and act as a coordinator between customer and offshore team. The lead will also write and maintain programs used for process automation as well as defect mitigation in existing Java/ Java Spring & AngularJS Applications in the Cloud Environment
• Coordinate between customer teams and offshore team and set customer expectations
• To examine potential areas for Service Improvement and raise proposals with the Account Manager
• Provide input to application/infrastructure scalability
• Interact with internal teams and external 3rd party vendors to trouble shoot and resolve complex problems.
• Provide input to administering and maintaining all production and internal environments
• Provide input to the implementation, backup and roll-back plans
• Act as a technical resource for internal and external projects
• Ensure there are robust procedures and processes within the application support function
• Monitor production performance of back-end processes, mitigate program failures, and escalate major system issues to other support teams / 3rd parties.
• Design and program interim solutions to enhance production support capabilities and automate manual support processes.
• To provide high quality operational and technical application and systems support to customers and internal business functions.
• Minimizing the adverse impact of Incidents and Problems on the business and preventing reoccurrence of Incidents.
• Contribute to the planning of application/infrastructure releases and configuration changes
• Responds to service ticket requests from business users, system developers, and clients to perform requested tasks that fall within the scope of team responsibilities.
• Provides support for special project initiatives that require system monitoring.
• Collaborates with colleagues regarding development best practices for production support environment.
• Advises and works on strategic initiatives to mitigate and / or alleviate back-end application issues, including opportunities for process automation.
• Operates independently with some latitude for un-reviewed actions or decisions.
• Completes other duties as assigned.
- Angular JS
- AWS knowledge
8- 10 years
MSc IT. MCA, BE, BTech, MTech
Blazeclan provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or genetics in each of the location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
What our clients say
Blazeclan and their team mastered in moving us from a legacy, to a first class Cloud environment with a beautifully developed custom application. Hub.Brussels found in Blazeclan the strong partner needed to work on a long term BI & Analytics Smart City project.
Solenne Romangi, Head of Research, hub.brussels
Blazeclan, helped us accelerate our move to Cloud in an impressive manner. Having a partner who understands your business and watches your back 24/7 through an audited Managed Services offering is a blessing for a fast growing startup like Tradee.
Guillaume Kuntz, CEO & Co-Founder, Tradee - France
BePark optimises people’s mobility needs through the use of IoT and digital applications. In Blazeclan we found a strong AWS Partner who could roadmap, migrate and deploy our applications on AWS while applying a strong DevOps layer on top of it.