- Azure Administration and SysOps activities.
- Understanding Active Directory, ADFS and other Microsoft technology.
- Managing Azure HDInsight Clusters, R-Servers.
- Managing SQL Data Warehouse, SSIS and Power BI.
- Keep cost optimized on Azure infrastructure.
- Maintain security on entire Azure stack including Data warehouse, blob storage and SQL data ware house.
- Excellent Linux/ Windows administration skills with knowledge of working with database such as MsSQL.
- Building scalable machine learning-based data processing pipeline using Microsoft R Serverwith Apache Spark
- utilizing Azure Data Factory (ADF)
- Excellent understanding on database stack such as MsSQL, DWH and MySQL
- Responding and assisting / fixing of job failures.
- Perform environment health check monitoring.
- Performance tuning of long running jobs and job recovery.
- Data migration across databases, backup and restore methods of individual tables.
- Troubleshooting connectivity issues on HDInsight, SQL DWH and PowerBI report failures.
- Troubleshoot ETL job failures.
- Coordination with providers / consumers of DWH
- Monitor & Manage Big Data Pipelines with Azure Data Factory
- Using Microsoft R Server to Address Scalability Issues in R
- Strong understanding of Azure Cloud Platform and storage options.
- Certified Azure Solution Architect will be an added advantage
- Understanding RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server), NoSQL
- Knowledge of message queuing and Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
- Familiarity with the software development lifecycle
- Knowledge on Active Directory and ADFS will be added advantage.
- Exposure of working in infrastructure support environment with responding to tickets using a ticket management tool.
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills.
4 – 7 Years of experience in IT industry with exposure to Large scale IT Infrastructure Management.
MSc IT. MCA, BE, BTech, MTech
Blazeclan provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or genetics in each of the location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
What our clients say
Blazeclan and their team mastered in moving us from a legacy, to a first class Cloud environment with a beautifully developed custom application. Hub.Brussels found in Blazeclan the strong partner needed to work on a long term BI & Analytics Smart City project.
Solenne Romangi, Head of Research, hub.brussels
Blazeclan, helped us accelerate our move to Cloud in an impressive manner. Having a partner who understands your business and watches your back 24/7 through an audited Managed Services offering is a blessing for a fast growing startup like Tradee.
Guillaume Kuntz, CEO & Co-Founder, Tradee - France
BePark optimises people’s mobility needs through the use of IoT and digital applications. In Blazeclan we found a strong AWS Partner who could roadmap, migrate and deploy our applications on AWS while applying a strong DevOps layer on top of it.