Cloud Data Engineer
- Hands-on Experience in one or both: Core Java, Python
- Should be comfortable with API driven and micro-services based environment (RESTful APIs and related frameworks)
- If Python then, candidate must have used libraries like, Pandas, SciPy, NumPy, Twithon, TwiPy, Anaconda Distribution, etc.
- Experience in one more structured DBMS: MySQL, SQL Server, Redshift, Postgres
- Experience in one or more: Dynamo DB, Mongo DB, Cassandra
- Experience of Ingestion, Processing and Visualization of “Big Data” – More than 500 GB, >1 TB is preferred
- Hands-on with Hadoop components like AWS EMR or HDFS, Sqoop, Oozie, HBase, Hive, MapReduce, etc. It is not possible that candidate have all the skills at a time. But these are the basic skills around the Data Engineer position. The candidate should at least be theoretically proficient in all of the above.
- Working knowledge on one or more: Kafka, Redis, Spark, Solr, ElasticSearch, Storm, Kinesis
- Working knowledge on one or more: Tableau, Kibana, QlikView, Jaspersoft, Looker, any other visualization tool.
Candidate will have added advantage if he/she has exposure to following:
- Understanding of Machine Learning – Supervised and Unsupervised Learning algorithms
- Understanding of Basic statistical methods – Mean, Median, Mode, StdDev, Variance, RMSV, Z-score, P-value, t-value, etc
- Working knowledge on unstructured data with basic RegEx or Basic NLP
- Good communication
- Should be comfortable in taking on challenges
- Should be adaptable to new technologies and a keen learner
Blazeclan provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or genetics in each of the location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
What our clients say
Blazeclan and their team mastered in moving us from a legacy, to a first class Cloud environment with a beautifully developed custom application. Hub.Brussels found in Blazeclan the strong partner needed to work on a long term BI & Analytics Smart City project.
Solenne Romangi, Head of Research, hub.brussels
Blazeclan, helped us accelerate our move to Cloud in an impressive manner. Having a partner who understands your business and watches your back 24/7 through an audited Managed Services offering is a blessing for a fast growing startup like Tradee.
Guillaume Kuntz, CEO & Co-Founder, Tradee - France
BePark optimises people’s mobility needs through the use of IoT and digital applications. In Blazeclan we found a strong AWS Partner who could roadmap, migrate and deploy our applications on AWS while applying a strong DevOps layer on top of it.