• Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
• Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
• Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
• Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
• Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
• Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
• Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
• Experience in Business Intelligence (BI), Data warehouse (DW)
• Clear understanding of Cube, OLAP, OLTP concepts
• Hands-on experience of Schema design and data modeling
• Should have clear understanding of DFD and ERD
• Ability to translate complex data flows/transformations into sequences of ETL implementation tasks
• Thorough Knowledge of ETL, data quality, data cleansing, and data blending tools
• Familiarity with AWS Data Pipeline a plus
• Proven ability to write and tune SQL queries, Understanding of columnar DBs like Redshift and Actian Vector, and conventional RDBMS like SQL Server, MS SQL, MySQL, etc.
• Knowledge of one or more OLAP (e.g. Mondrian), reporting and visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Spotfire, Jaspersoft, QlikView, Looker, DataWatch, Kibana, Apache Zeppelin etc)
• Ability to understand domain and gain business knowledge quickly
• If Python then, candidate must have used libraries like, Pandas, SciPy, NumPy, Twithon, TwiPy, Anaconda Distribution, etc.
• Experience in one more structured DBMS: MySQL, SQL Server, Redshift, Postgres
• Experience in one or more: Dynamo DB, Mongo DB, Cassandra
• Experience of Ingestion, Processing and Visualization of “Big Data” – More than 500 GB, >1 TB is preferred
• Hands-on with Hadoop components like AWS EMR or HDFS, Sqoop, Oozie, HBase, Hive, MapReduce, etc. It is not possible that candidate have all the skills at a time. But these are the basic skills around the Data Engineer position. The candidate should at least be theoretically proficient in all of the above.
• Working knowledge on one or more: Kafka, Redis, Spark, Solr, ElasticSearch, Storm, Kinesis Strong analytical skills and good problem solving skills.
• Experience in handling large teams, with good interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated, team player, action-and-results oriented
• Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
• Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines.
5 – 7 Years of experience in Software Development with 2 – 3 years of experience as Data Scientist / Data Engineer. Having worked in large team and complex projects. Having prior BI, Analytics and ETL experience. Hands-on experience modern analytics architecture and tools
This a direct client facing role onsite for 1 year. The candidate should be immediately available and wiling to travel to onsite.
Passport and Travel: Must have a valid passport for with atleast 9 months of validity. Wiling to travel to onsite for long term duration of minimum 1 year.
Blazeclan provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or genetics in each of the location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
What our clients say
Blazeclan and their team mastered in moving us from a legacy, to a first class Cloud environment with a beautifully developed custom application. Hub.Brussels found in Blazeclan the strong partner needed to work on a long term BI & Analytics Smart City project.
Solenne Romangi, Head of Research, hub.brussels
Blazeclan, helped us accelerate our move to Cloud in an impressive manner. Having a partner who understands your business and watches your back 24/7 through an audited Managed Services offering is a blessing for a fast growing startup like Tradee.
Guillaume Kuntz, CEO & Co-Founder, Tradee - France
BePark optimises people’s mobility needs through the use of IoT and digital applications. In Blazeclan we found a strong AWS Partner who could roadmap, migrate and deploy our applications on AWS while applying a strong DevOps layer on top of it.