• Strong understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Certified AWS Solution Architect will be an added advantage
• Strong understanding of Chef / Puppet / Fabric / Ansible / Jenkins / Bamboo
• Scripting skills are must to have. Preferred scripting languages are Ruby / Python.
• Excellent Linux administration skills with knowledge of storage services SAN / NAS etc
• Excellent understanding of typical multi-tier architectures: web servers (Apache, nginx, IIS), caching, application servers, & load balancers
• In-depth understanding of Load balancers and Firewall / VPN configuration.
• Exposure to infrastructure Monitoring Tools like Nagios. Cacti, Zabbix etc
• Exposure to log management and log analysis tools like Splunk.
• Understanding RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server), NoSQL
• Knowledge of message queuing and Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
• Familiarity with loose coupling and stateless systems
• Understanding of different consistency models in distributed systems
• Experience with CDN, and performance concepts
• Network experience with route tables, access control lists, firewalls, NAT, HTTP, DNS, IP & OSI Network
• Knowledge of RESTful Web Services, XML, JSON
• Familiarity with the software development lifecycle
• Work experience with information and application security including public key encryption, SSH, access credentials, & X.509 certificates
• Exposure of working in infrastructure support environment with responding to tickets using a ticket management tool.
• Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills.
5– 7 Years of experience in IT industry with exposure to Large scale IT Infrastructure Management.
MSc IT. MCA, BE, BTech, MTech
Blazeclan provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or genetics in each of the location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
What our clients say
Blazeclan and their team mastered in moving us from a legacy, to a first class Cloud environment with a beautifully developed custom application. Hub.Brussels found in Blazeclan the strong partner needed to work on a long term BI & Analytics Smart City project.
Solenne Romangi, Head of Research, hub.brussels
Blazeclan, helped us accelerate our move to Cloud in an impressive manner. Having a partner who understands your business and watches your back 24/7 through an audited Managed Services offering is a blessing for a fast growing startup like Tradee.
Guillaume Kuntz, CEO & Co-Founder, Tradee - France
BePark optimises people’s mobility needs through the use of IoT and digital applications. In Blazeclan we found a strong AWS Partner who could roadmap, migrate and deploy our applications on AWS while applying a strong DevOps layer on top of it.