The creative content team is on a look out for a GD who can create impactful and engaging content for social media, highly visible campaigns, events, and promotional material for BlazeClan across web, mobile and social media platforms.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent professional course in Digital Arts, Design, Communication
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of graphic design aspects (e.g. layouting, typography, cultural implications, aesthetic values, unique illustration styles etc.,)
- Must have strong hold in design editing tools like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Canva, Corel Draw, Camtesia, video maker.
- HTML and CSS coding knowledge will be plus.
- Word press CMS knowledge is must.
- Must have storytelling and narrative capacity to evoke user emotions.
- Acute observation and an eye for detail.
- The ability to take rejection and criticism well and to be able to adapt ideas as per the requirement.
- The consistent ability to produce and communicate fresh ideas and visual concepts.
- High levels of motivation and perseverance with a strong sense of belief in your ideas, plus the skills and
- confidence to express them.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to priorities work.
- Candidate should be able to produce different types of design formats ( Infographics, social media posts, presentations, landing page, brochures, white papers, e-books, booth design and artwork, event banner design and any other promotional designs)
- Candidate should be pro in handling and managing website content and design.
Software Package Proficiency
- Adobe Design Suite (mainly Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Corel Draw
- WordPress CMS tool
- PPT design
- Landing page builder
Blazeclan provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or genetics in each of the location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
What our clients say
Blazeclan and their team mastered in moving us from a legacy, to a first class Cloud environment with a beautifully developed custom application. Hub.Brussels found in Blazeclan the strong partner needed to work on a long term BI & Analytics Smart City project.
Solenne Romangi, Head of Research, hub.brussels
Blazeclan, helped us accelerate our move to Cloud in an impressive manner. Having a partner who understands your business and watches your back 24/7 through an audited Managed Services offering is a blessing for a fast growing startup like Tradee.
Guillaume Kuntz, CEO & Co-Founder, Tradee - France
BePark optimises people’s mobility needs through the use of IoT and digital applications. In Blazeclan we found a strong AWS Partner who could roadmap, migrate and deploy our applications on AWS while applying a strong DevOps layer on top of it.