Lead (Java Web Development)
• Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
• Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
• Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.)
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
• Experience in the Spring Framework
• Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC
• Strong understanding of Web servers (Apache / IIS / Nginx / Web Sphere)
• Exposure to Elastic Search, Load balancers, Cache Layer such as Redis / Memcache etc will be added advantage
• Strong exposure to operating systems internals (Linux / Windows)
• Strong exposure to development standard and quality process.
• Expertise in Version control SVN / GIT
• Strong exposure the multitier architecture.
• Exposure to application design / API driven development design.
• Exposure to AWS and other cloud technologies will be added advantage
• Strong analytical skills and good problem solving skills.
• Experience to handle team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Basic understanding of Cloud Computing
5 – 8 Years of experience in Java web development. Having worked in large team and complex Java web projects.
Blazeclan provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or genetics in each of the location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
What our clients say
Blazeclan and their team mastered in moving us from a legacy, to a first class Cloud environment with a beautifully developed custom application. Hub.Brussels found in Blazeclan the strong partner needed to work on a long term BI & Analytics Smart City project.
Solenne Romangi, Head of Research, hub.brussels
Blazeclan, helped us accelerate our move to Cloud in an impressive manner. Having a partner who understands your business and watches your back 24/7 through an audited Managed Services offering is a blessing for a fast growing startup like Tradee.
Guillaume Kuntz, CEO & Co-Founder, Tradee - France
BePark optimises people’s mobility needs through the use of IoT and digital applications. In Blazeclan we found a strong AWS Partner who could roadmap, migrate and deploy our applications on AWS while applying a strong DevOps layer on top of it.