- At least 2+ years of web development experience with expertise in Magento. (Plugin / Theme development / API) and in eCommerce domain.
- Should have good exposure in Magento plug-ins/extensions development.
- Good work experience in MySQL including the use of efficient SQL commands
- Good understanding of object oriented design and associated issues
- Understanding of MVC and other design patterns for building scalable code base.
- Must have ability to develop custom modules and integration with 3rd party extensions in Magento.
- Magento certification will be added advantage
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have good exposure on addressing cross platform issues.
2- 5 Years of experience in Web Application Development.
Blazeclan provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or genetics in each of the location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
What our clients say
Blazeclan and their team mastered in moving us from a legacy, to a first class Cloud environment with a beautifully developed custom application. Hub.Brussels found in Blazeclan the strong partner needed to work on a long term BI & Analytics Smart City project.
Solenne Romangi, Head of Research, hub.brussels
Blazeclan, helped us accelerate our move to Cloud in an impressive manner. Having a partner who understands your business and watches your back 24/7 through an audited Managed Services offering is a blessing for a fast growing startup like Tradee.
Guillaume Kuntz, CEO & Co-Founder, Tradee - France
BePark optimises people’s mobility needs through the use of IoT and digital applications. In Blazeclan we found a strong AWS Partner who could roadmap, migrate and deploy our applications on AWS while applying a strong DevOps layer on top of it.