Principal Solution Architect
- Drive conceptual and logical architecture design for customer requirements
- Develop standards, patterns, best practices for reuse and acceleration
- Ensure initiatives are adhering to strategic architecture principles
- Work with business partners to translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Ability to provide technical recommendations and trade-offs to address business needs and timelines and drive to resolution
- Participate in cross-functional, cross-discipline architecture teams to enhance / set the architectural direction for key business initiatives
- Participate in the continued definition of our target Strategies
- Serve as a fully seasoned, technically proficient resource; routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities as a team member or as an individual contributor. Will not have direct-reports but will influence and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations.
- Influence, Negotiate and Lead technology alternative evaluations and implementations across the Technology.
- 8+ years hands-on implementation or consulting experience building large-scale big data systems with experience in C++, Java, Python, R or Ruby or other languages
- Technical expertise with Spark, Map-reduce, HDFS, HIVE, Cloudera, HBase, Avro, Parquet or other Hadoop technologies
- Experience with data analytic tools including Apache Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Storm, HBase, Flink, Zeppelin and others
- Hand-on experience with ETL tools, technologies and development methodologies
- Understanding of large scale batch processing, realtime data processing, structured / unstructured data processing.
- Understanding of large analytical environments, with many stakeholders, users, different (conflicting) sets of requirements, technology stacks
- Understanding of conceptual data modeling
- Understanding of Web services / API’s / micro-services
- Ability to provide technical recommendations and trade-offs to address business needs and timelines
- Ability to create and drive the implementation of enterprise-level technology strategies
- Ability to create pragmatic, strategic technology alternatives which deliver short-term results while contributing to long-term strategic direction
- Effectively Influence, Negotiate and Lead technology alternative evaluations and implementations across the
- Technology and Line of Business organizations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to changes
- Effective negotiation and team facilitation skills
- Should have in depth understanding of AWS services such as ELB, EC2, DynamoDB, Redshift, RDS, ElasticChache, CloudFront OpsWorks etc.
- Hands-on experience with AWS deployment and management services
- Certified AWS Solution Architect will be an added advantage
10 to 12 Years of experience in IT industry with development background in Analytics and Business Intelligence. Having worked on architectural design, optimizations and performance tuning. Having good understanding large scale batch processing, realtime data processing, structured / unstructured data processing. Understand of Dataware house, Data Modeling and Data Insights. Exposure to cloud is an added advantage.
BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MSc./ MCA
Blazeclan provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or genetics in each of the location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
What our clients say
Blazeclan and their team mastered in moving us from a legacy, to a first class Cloud environment with a beautifully developed custom application. Hub.Brussels found in Blazeclan the strong partner needed to work on a long term BI & Analytics Smart City project.
Solenne Romangi, Head of Research, hub.brussels
Blazeclan, helped us accelerate our move to Cloud in an impressive manner. Having a partner who understands your business and watches your back 24/7 through an audited Managed Services offering is a blessing for a fast growing startup like Tradee.
Guillaume Kuntz, CEO & Co-Founder, Tradee - France
BePark optimises people’s mobility needs through the use of IoT and digital applications. In Blazeclan we found a strong AWS Partner who could roadmap, migrate and deploy our applications on AWS while applying a strong DevOps layer on top of it.