- Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects
- Decide on suitable strategies and objectives
- Coordinate cross-project activities
- Lead and evaluate project managers and other staff
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities
- Apply change, risk and resource management
- Assume responsibility for the program’s people and vendors
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI
- Resolve projects’ higher scope issues
- Prepare reports for program directors
- Strong Delivery Leadership, Manage delivery of multiple projects meeting the key
- performance objectives. Experience in Managing Complex Projects & Support
- Ability to assess true status of the delivery/project through proactive Delivery
- Review, Identifying risks and implementing corrective actions. Ability to get into
details and troubleshoot based on situation demand.
- Experience in people management. Experience to lead a large team.
- Delivery Industrialization. Identifying and taking up new initiatives around
- Delivery Optimization
- Managing Troubled Projects Experience turning them around
- Building a high performing organization
- Recruitment and team building experience
- Budget control and budget management
- Strong technology background, hands-on experience in development,
requirement gathering, effort estimation.
- 12+ years of experience in delivering complex projects & support engagements.
- At least 1+ years of experience in managing a program
- At least 3+ years of experience in Project Management
- Experience is Media domain is good to have
- Should have experience of 7+ years in software development, QA and hands-on experience on development or QA in web technologies like Java / J2EE / Java Spring / Hibernate
- Strong Agile process understanding. With experience to track projects on JIRA
- Excellent People Management skills
- Demonstrated excellence at presenting complex topics to both executive and technical personnel
- Should have strong client interfacing skills and preferably spent time at client location for at least a year.
- Should have demonstrated good Orals and Written skills
- Good knowledge of Estimation methods, norms and industry benchmarks
- Strong negotiating skills
- Ability to be a high-impact player in multiple simultaneous engagements
- Resourceful with a solution-oriented approach and an ability to think laterally
MSc IT. MCA, BE, BTech, MTech
Blazeclan provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or genetics in each of the location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
What our clients say
Blazeclan and their team mastered in moving us from a legacy, to a first class Cloud environment with a beautifully developed custom application. Hub.Brussels found in Blazeclan the strong partner needed to work on a long term BI & Analytics Smart City project.
Solenne Romangi, Head of Research, hub.brussels
Blazeclan, helped us accelerate our move to Cloud in an impressive manner. Having a partner who understands your business and watches your back 24/7 through an audited Managed Services offering is a blessing for a fast growing startup like Tradee.
Guillaume Kuntz, CEO & Co-Founder, Tradee - France
BePark optimises people’s mobility needs through the use of IoT and digital applications. In Blazeclan we found a strong AWS Partner who could roadmap, migrate and deploy our applications on AWS while applying a strong DevOps layer on top of it.