Windows + AWS
The ideal candidate should have experience (2-5 years, or more) and on-the-spot knowledge in:
- Preferably certified: MCSA/MSCE 2012 or 2016
- Virtualization (Hyper-V 2012R2, Hyper-V 2016) incl. clustering and VM deployment/configuration). Min. 3yrs experience
- Windows Server (Active Directory, DNS/DHCP,) (Min 3-5 years experience)
- Microsoft System Center SCOM/SCCM/SCVMM/SCDPM min. 2yrs
- Microsoft WSUS, Powershell min 1yrs
- Database knowledge (MSSQL preferred). Min 1 year
- Networking (TCPIP, Layer 2/3, Routers and Firewall Juniper devices preferred) min 1-2yrs
- Hardware skills: Hands on experience Servers (preferably Dell), desktops, laptops.
- Office 365. (min 2yrs experience)
The ideal candidate must have the following natural abilities as a person:
- Good communication skills, excellent in English.
- Result oriented.
- Analytic, Proactive, Flexible.
- Work Agile (Kanban/Scrum)
- Work according to procedures.
- Plan and organize projects/own work.
- Ability to take the lead in and take/maintain ownership of work.
- Dedicated to the organization, Team player.
- Ability to speak your mind, advocate for your own ideas on projects/plans/etc.
Your day-to-day work exists of, but is not limited to:
- Support End users in a broad variety of queries.
- Regular (VC) meetings
- Monitor alerts from systems, resolve issues.
- Keep servers up to date (Patches, Firmware, etc.)
- Actively search for new technology that can be used within the organization.
- Keep track of IT Licenses (renewal, numbers in use, etc.).
- Provide standardized documentation of projects and day-to-day systems.
- Work according to project standard: discuss, (write)plan, test, implement.
- Write monthly reports of own (completed/ongoing/new) projects/work.
2– 5 Years of experience in IT industry with exposure to Large scale IT Infrastructure Management.
MSc IT. MCA, BE, BTech, MTech
Blazeclan provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or genetics in each of the location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
What our clients say
Blazeclan and their team mastered in moving us from a legacy, to a first class Cloud environment with a beautifully developed custom application. Hub.Brussels found in Blazeclan the strong partner needed to work on a long term BI & Analytics Smart City project.
Solenne Romangi, Head of Research, hub.brussels
Blazeclan, helped us accelerate our move to Cloud in an impressive manner. Having a partner who understands your business and watches your back 24/7 through an audited Managed Services offering is a blessing for a fast growing startup like Tradee.
Guillaume Kuntz, CEO & Co-Founder, Tradee - France
BePark optimises people’s mobility needs through the use of IoT and digital applications. In Blazeclan we found a strong AWS Partner who could roadmap, migrate and deploy our applications on AWS while applying a strong DevOps layer on top of it.