To cloud or not to cloud?
This was the question, majority of the enterprises were confronted with, while embracing the cloud storm in the earlier years. This storm has unobjectionably altered these enterprises in lot of ways. However, today, most of these enterprises have already spent the last few years in understanding the cloud storm without being overwhelmed about it.
Whether these enterprises are just getting started or are exploring to migrate beyond the test/development workloads to cloud, a solid roadmap and strategy is always the best foot forward. Building a strategic roadmap while migrating to cloud not only ensures capitalizing on the benefits – in terms of cost reduction, agility, decreased time to market; but also keeps an eye on their CAPEX, hence enabling them to lead to the path of innovation.
An organization today rightly wants to focus on their core competencies to succeed in this competitive economy. They make a smart choice by leveraging the best of the expertise and experience of a cloud service provider to complement their cloud strategy. However, selecting a right cloud partner for your organization could be exhausting and tricky. They undergo a plethora of questions while evaluating a right partner for their business –
- Which cloud service provides would be best for me?
- What could be the pricing structure?
- Which applications should I move to the cloud and how?
- Who owns the data?
- Which cloud configuration is best suited for my organization?
- How do I optimize my cloud costs?
- How safe is my data in the cloud?
- Can I scale up and down to meet my business needs?
For many leading companies, BlazeClan is the smart choice to get started in their journey to cloud.
We offers comprehensive cloud advisory services to organizations by leveraging AWS best practices and in-depth technical expertise. Our Cloud Advisory Services is designed to define an organization’s cloud adoption and migration roadmap. The cloud adoption framework helps in identifying current state of the applications, discovering infrastructure tools and methods and exploring organization’s readiness.
By conducting series of brainstorming workshops with relevant stakeholders, our certified solution architects break down the complicated process into multiple achievable short sprints. By leveraging our cloud cognizance and AWS best practices, the SAs define a complete future state definition, including cloud architecture, tools and technologies, processes, total cost of ownership and the managed services requirements.
We have successfully crafted roadmap and strategy to build value in cloud for our customers by –
- Aligning cloud strategy with their business strategy
- Conducting ROI/TCO analysis using assessment tools across all the IaaS providers
- Identifying their best fit across the IaaS provider
- Defining best practices, identifying tools and frameworks for detailed roadmap
- Discovering their infrastructure
- Mapping their application dependencies
- Providing “to be recommendations” and chart out a road map along with building move groups and setting optimal configurations required for creating a new set up and for each workloads
Providing “To be recommendations “and chalk out a road map along with building move groups and setting optimal configurations required for creating a new set up for each workloads.
Cloud Advisory and Road Map Approach
“Being a fast-moving consumer goods business, agility, speed-to-market and costeffectiveness are critical to being competitive. The migration process under our cloud computing strategy with AWS was originally thought to take 18-24 months running on an “aggressive” timeline. Together with BlazeClan, we were able to complete the migration in under 2 months, and with seamless user experience. Moreover, the internal team acquired skills to become quite self-sufficient in managing the AWS infrastructure. The partnership experience with AWS and BlazeClan has been totally AWSome!”
Vice President, IT Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd
Get Started Now