We, BlazeClan Technologies Private Limited (“we”, “us”, “our”), are the owners of www.blazeclan.com (“Website”) which showcases our offerings (“Offerings”).
- What Qualifies as Personal Information
- Applicability of GDPR
- What Personal/ Non-Personal Information do we Collect?
To request for a free demo, subscribe to our newsletter/alerts or to get in touch with us through the form available on our ‘contact us’/ ‘request a call back’ section, you would need to provide us with Personal Information such as your name, organization, telephone number, e-mail address and physical address. [We also store
Adwords : We use Google Adwords as a marketing tool to allow members of the public to reach out to us through our Website. We also collect and store information when you, click on our advertisement which is displayed on
Mouseflow: Mouseflow tracks clicks, mouse movement, scrolls, forms, and more. It shows an anonymized recording of the activity from each visitor on the Website. It helps us filter sessions to find ones with user frustration, errors, compatibility issues, etc.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM: We use customer relationship management software (Microsoft Dynamics) for managing our relationships and interactions with our customers and potential customers. We store and use contact details of customers and prospective customers on such software The CRM is also used to gather information while analysing how you use the features of the Website, and to what extent; for example,visitor flows and their duration, traffic sources and page views on the Website or how the user flow change, when you are navigating through the Website. This information is stored on cloud-based CRM system “Microsoft Dynamics CRM” whose servers are located in India.
Accuracy of information. Please make sure that any Personal Information you share with us is accurate and upto date information. If you are sharing any Personal Information on behalf of a third person, you should ensure that you are authorized to do so.
- What do we do With Your Personal Information?
We use the Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to provide you information about our Offerings and / or our periodic newsletters;
- if we do engage in a business relationship, we may use the Personal Information to provide you such Offerings and to assist you in the event you need any additional support;
- for creation or development of business intelligence or data analytics in relation to our Website and/ or the Offerings provided by us;
- to assess queries, requirements, and process requests for products and services;
- for client communication, billing and administration;
- to improve usability of the Website and for Website maintenance;
- to process job applications (if you apply for a position with our organization);
- to prevent fraud and abuse;
- to enhance the security of the Website;
- to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to maintain leads;
- to run marketing or promotional campaigns;
- to create brand awareness;
- to improve the Offerings;
- to provide you information that we may believe may be of your interest;
- for internal record keeping; and
- to comply with our legal or statutory obligations.
Legal Basis (for EU residents): We will not process your Personal Information without a lawful basis to do so. We will process your Personal Information only on the legal bases of consent [as provided in Art. 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR], contract [as provided in Art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR], or on the basis of our legitimate interests [as provided in Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR], provided that such interests are not overridden by your privacy rights and interests.
- Whom do we Disclose Your Data to?
We do not sell, rent, share, distribute, lease or otherwise provide your Personal Information to third parties, without your prior consent. Keeping this in mind, we may disclose your Personal Information in the following cases:
- Service Providers: We may share your Personal Information with the service providers who work with us in connection with operating and maintaining the Website and/ or providing the Offerings.
- Merger or Acquisition: We may transfer your Personal Information if we are acquired by another entity, or if we merge with another company or transfer a part of our business, including the Website, to a third party. Any such third party or resultant entity that receives your Personal Information shall have the right to continue to use your Personal Information in line with the purposes set out herein.
- Legal and Regulatory Authorities: We may disclose your Personal Information in order to comply with our legal obligations/ court orders/ requests by Government authorities.
- Transfer of Your Personal Information Across Borders (for EU Residents)
We have a worldwide presence through our regional sales or delivery centers. The Personal Information we collect (of EU residents) might be processed outside the EU at a secure centre in India and also on cloud-based CRM system “Microsoft Dynamics” whose servers are located in India. We collect and transfer Personal Information outside the EU in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR. If you have questions, please contact us as at [email@example.com].
- Our Security Measures
We store your Personal Information on our servers located in India and also on cloud-based CRM system “Microsoft Dynamics” whose servers are located in India and this information is accessible to our personnel across our offices located globally
- Your Rights (For EU Residents)
You have the right to request us to let you know what Personal Information belonging to you do we hold in our possession, right to have us rectify or modify any such Personal Information, right to have us erase/delete your Personal Information, right to restrict us from processing such Personal Information, right to object to our use of your Personal Information. If you would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact [firstname.lastname@example.org].
- Links to Other Websites
- Limitation of Liability
- Governing Laws and Disputes
- Changes to This Policy
- Contact Us