Defining and creating your roadmap to Cloud adoption
When it comes to the world of the ‘Cloud’, things can often get very challenging. There are several considerations regarding Cloud adoption beginning from the choice of Cloud provider to deciding which resources need migration and deployment. Irrespective of the stage of Cloud adoption you may be at, having a tailored roadmap with clear strategies penned down can help you accomplish business goals and objectives. Let our expert consultants plan as well as implement these strategies for your enterprise.
Our practices leverage tools and our accelerators evaluate your enterprise’s application portfolio. Through this, we assess your application’s readiness for the Cloud. It also ensures development of certain guidelines that target benefits of virtualization, Cloud migration, integration as well as testing services for enabling deployment in Cloud aggregated or hybrid models.
We consider everything from application criticality to risk as well as feasibility when deciding which applications need to be prioritized for your Cloud adoption strategy. We undertake a TCO analysis to compare costs of traditional on-premise deployment versus Cloud deployment.
We lead you towards sustainable business benefits through sound overall Cloud computing strategy – one that includes a detailed roadmap for enterprise-wide implementation.
The BlazeClan methodology provides a structured approach to understand as well as investigate the Cloud adoption strategies for your business technology environment. All of this is designed to ensure that we enable your enterprise in realising the true potential of migrating to the Cloud.
- Business rules to design the roadmap for migration
- Cloud readiness assessments that build the frameworks for adoption
- Delivery of roadmaps that come built-in with complete TCO and ROI analysis
- Technical and organizational readiness of the enterprise
- Framework for public, private and hybrid Cloud operations
- Instrumentation of existing assets
- Strategy definition for migration that can meet your Cloud computing objectives