The customer is a leading agency that focuses on supporting the economy by promoting the establishment of new businesses and improving town planning of districts. Also, the customer has been supporting all the existing businesses across districts for many years. The customer partnered with Blazeclan with an aim to build a robust analytics tool that promotes building the next-generation shopping sector and installments of new shops.
The Need for Field Analytics Platform
The customer aimed at increasing their efficiency in the view and analysis of data associated with entrepreneurship. By analysing and comparing all the data collected over the years, the customer was looking to serve all businesses, tourists, and entrepreneurs, while promoting establishment of the next-generation shopping sector.
A key requirement of the customer was the development of a robust big data and analytics tool to perform field analytics. The field analytics platform was meant to facilitate viewing, analyzing, and processing the data.
Key focus areas in this project included
- Developing unique capabilities to empower innovators via real-time data, B2B partnerships, and leveraging IoT as well as connected devices.
- Setting up a data lake for seamless data collection from various sources.
- Rethinking the working patterns of management groups for digitizing their process and enabling convenient management of field agents by administrators.
The field analytics platform has been reserved completely for the customer’s field supervisors. With the field analytics platform, the field agents were able to create campaigns time-effectively, which in turn facilitated them in carrying out the survey missions. Post-data collection, the platform enabled supervisors to verify and analyze the data. The analysis involved verifying accuracy of the data collected, approving it, or re-assigning missions to field agents for collecting new data.
The Approach Followed
- A comprehensive functional analysis has been done from the perspective of both technical and operational.
- Multiple proof-of-concepts (POCs) have been prepared for validating the approach and scope of the solution.
- For validating the functional analysis and the POCs prepared, multiple work sessions have been conducted with the management team.
- The field analytics platform was developed with the highest agility possible. Here all field agents and managers were delivered with the capability to make further modifications to the application.
- A robust project management was used for successful implementation of the platform.
Benefits Achieved by the Customer
Seamless Data Consolidation: The field analytics platform provided the customer with a seamless data consolidation. It helped them simply consume the gathered data instantly as and when required.
Convenient Data Accessibility: The field analytics platform enabled a convenient access to the data gathered, which furthered changed the culture within the organization as even the non-data oriented users were able to access the data easily. The platform was made highly dependable with updated dashboards that drive performance and deliver high quality reports.
High Reliability: The platform delivered high reliability, as it offered simplified versions of the information on the web application. The data captured asynchronously is stored on the device and sent to the data lake for further processing and exploration.
|Amazon EC2||Amazon S3||Route 53|
|Amazon VPC||AWS VPN||AWS IAM|
|Amazon ELB||Amazon EBS||Amazon RDS|
|Amazon SNS||Amazon SES||Amazon CLoudFront|
|Amazon CloudWatch||Amazon CloudTrail||Talend|