BlazeClan helped the Customer with Migration of a Large Scale Software Distribution Platform from Incumbent Infrastructure to Amazon Web Services.
Business Description & Requirement
This US-based multi-Billion Dollar NASDAQ listed Engineering & Technology Company wanted to migrate a Large Scale Software Download Platform from incumbent Infrastructure to Amazon Web Services.
This Setup was required to support,
1. 15 Million Unique Downloads a Year
2. 60 MB Average file size for each download
3. Blocking to download requests from embargoed nations
1. Payload Scale
2. Cost-Effective Infrastructure and should be able to prevent Spam Downloads to Prevent Bandwidth Loss
3. High Download Performance from all locations
4. Infrastructure should Scale to meet Peak Demands during version Release and should be Highly Available
5. Rapid Deployment – Migration to be completed in 30 days
BlazeClan’s team of AWS Certified team of Consultants and seasoned Cloud Migration experts helped the Customer with,
1. Agile Development – Solution delivered in 30 days using Blended Agile Development Process.
2. Secure & Compliant Application Developed using Spring Java and deployed on AWS, downloads secured using CloudFront signed URLs.
3. Load Testing – Used Pre-build tools for load testing. Tested with loads of 300,000 hits per hour.
4. Improved Performance – BlazeClan helped the customer with Faster Download Performance as compared to the existing Infrastructure.