BlazeClan provided proactive managed services for their infrastructures and re-architected the network groups to make the platform cloud ready.
The customer is India’s one of the fastest growing and reputed non-banking financial company offering multitudes of services. They offer customized solutions in the areas of Capital Market, Corporate Finance, Commercial Real Estate Mortgages, Infrastructure Project and Structured Finance.
The customer was planning to embark on a strategic Digital Transformation journey to support their growth desires. They wanted to change the way lending is performed in India currently and create a digital lending platform that transforms inefficient and lengthy loan processes into an end-to-end digital, paperless, with increased customer experience.
The customer wanted to develop a platform that focused on creating a sustainable and profitable digital business model, delivering simplicity in all customer interactions. They wanted the platform to shorten the lending process and enhance their end users experience. They were hosting the workloads on AWS and required managed services for their infrastructure. Their vision was to create a lending platform that is operational 24/7. They wouldn’t want a single point of failure and need to be 100 per cent confident that our IT is reliable to ensure their customers have an excellent experience.
Being an audited managed services provider, BlazeClan’s team strategized around the walls of Security enhancements, real-time monitoring for cloud services and building ITIL based real-time dashboards with SLA monitoring.
Proactive management of the cloud components including Virtual Machines, Storage, Network and Security (public subnets, private subnets, security rules, VLAN etc.), Identity and Access Management.
AWS CloudWatch was configured to manage the AWS Resources.
Role-based access was provided for developers and support personals to improve security parameters.
All instances were monitored and reported of failure
Access was provided to monitor health/system utilization through a dashboard
BlazeClan’s team of certified solution architects provided SLA driven automated managed services to the customer. With the use of BlazeClan’s Cloud Management Platform, the team ensured 24*7 monitoring of the AWS infrastructure and applications, security review and setup and database administration tasks. The expert staff made the automated onboarding process hassle-free and smooth with custom reports for actionable insights. The team also re-architected the network groups, making the platform cloud ready.
Security and Compliance
By leveraging Amazon Web Services (AWS) robust control in major security and compliance framework, BlazeClan ensured comprehensive security for customer’s business critical application in AWS. We also advised the use of AWS best practices to strengthen their security to continuously thwart attacks.
- Zero downtime: Having moved the application to the AWS Cloud and proactive monitoring of our AWS infrastructure ensured zero downtime.
- Unpredictable traffic volumes are easily handled: The platform can cope with extreme spikes in traffic using AWS.
- Focus on innovation: Tailor-made Managed services of the platform allowed the customer’s team to concentrate on improving features of the platform. BlazeClan’s CMP enabled automation of the routine tasks, minimize downtime and focus on innovation.
- Improved security and compliance: With robust control policies, the customer was able to meet the compliance obligation. Real-time security auditing and compliance helped the company to meet RBI audit compliance report with a healthy rating.
BlazeClan availed a number of AWS services to execute this project successfully.
- Amazon EC2 was used for computing capacity management for their application deployment. It helped in spinning up new server instances in minutes, allowing them to quickly scale capacity.
- Amazon S3 was used to store and retrieve any amount of data from anywhere and everywhere.
- AWS CloudWatch was used to monitor the performance of the system.
- Amazon VPC helped in setting up the private network with AWS as it provided isolation and security.
- Amazon CloudFront was used to speed up the distribution of static and dynamic web content to the users.
Whether you are just getting started or are exploring to advance in your cloud journey and need assistance in cloud consulting, cloud-native application development, big data analytics, DevOps and automated managed services; please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.