Blazeclan deployed the infrastructure for the global analytical company and executed managed services 24/7 onto AWS cloud.
The customer is a global analytical company providing ratings, research, and risk & policy advisory services. In order to fulfil their business needs and cater to their growth, they wanted to deploy their infrastructure onto the AWS cloud.
Being the foremost provider of high-end research to the world’s largest banks and leading corporations, the focus was on scalability and high availability. The customer wanted to explore the innovative use of AWS to improve their customer experience.
Blazeclan team of certified solution architects deployed the infrastructure on AWS. This included setting up of the security parameters, network configuration and access management. The team leveraged cloud-native security and network configurations for the deployment of the infrastructure onto AWS.
All the services and network configuration were deployed inside a VPC.
- A VPN tunnel was established between corporate and AWS data centre for secure access to the cloud infrastructure from the office.
- The ELB was placed in a Public subnet and internet access will be enabled through it. ELB will distribute the load between servers.
- The Production setup was hosted in multi-AZ. The EC2 instances are placed in an auto-scaling group for high availability.
- MySQL database was hosted on RDS.
Security and Compliance
By leveraging Amazon Web Services (AWS) robust control in major security and compliance framework, Blazeclan ensured comprehensive security for customer’s business critical application in AWS and advised AWS best practices to strengthen their security even further to continuously thwart attacks.
- Scalability: the customer was able to spontaneously adjust its infrastructure to any alterations in user demand.
- Flexibility: The customer’s IT environment now runs smoothly and is always able to meet the growing business demands.
- Improved security and compliance: With robust control policies, the customer was able to meet the compliance obligation. Real-time security auditing and compliance helped the company to meet RBI audit compliance report with a healthy rating.
Blazeclan availed a number of AWS services to execute this project successfully.
- Amazon EC2 was used for computing capacity management for their application deployment. It helped in reducing the time required to spin up new server instances to minutes, allowing them to quickly scale capacity, both up and down, as per their requirement.
- Amazon S3 was used to store and retrieve any amount of data from anywhere and everywhere.
- AWS CloudWatch was used to monitor the performance of the system.
- Amazon VPC helped in setting up the private network with AWS as it provided isolation and security.
- AWS CloudFormation was used in the production/development/UAT environments for mirroring purposes for automated deployments.
- Amazon RDS service was used to set up, operate and scale relational database and was mainly used for Postgres deployments.
- AWS elastic load balancing was used to redirect the traffic to healthy Amazon EC2 instances for more consistent application performance.
Whether you are just getting started or are exploring to advance in your cloud journey and need assistance in cloud consulting, cloud-native application development, big data analytics, DevOps and automated managed services; please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.