BlazeClan helped the customer with creating ETL steps for Redshift and testing the performance.
The company is a leading mobile marketing platform augmenting each mobile internet user’s profile; creating user persona’s and identifying intent signals. With this data, they help in delivering relevant offerings to every mobile internet user; enabling marketers, app developers, telecom operators and data providers to derive sharper results.
Business Requirements & Key Challenges
This company was using HP Vertica Data Warehouse solutions for their requirements. They were facing performance issues in analyzing the data.
The Customer wanted BlazeClan to:
- Identify the Data from the current environment to be loaded
- Load large production data set to Redshift
- Optimize the query performance
- Test Redshift Performance with HP Vertica Performance
The Data Warehouse Solution will be shifted to Amazon Redshift. With this-
- The performance of redshift was checked using reporting tools like Jaspersoft/Tableau.
- Optimizing the performance of any three reports including RIMS and CAD and dynamic report. Ad-hoc reporting and historical reporting.
- Historical Data Population
BlazeClan helped the corporation with the following features:
- Design for Warehouse and Development
- Design for Application and Development
- ETL process Design and Development
- Data Validation and Testing
BlazeClan’s solution offered high-performance processing of data to derive intelligence from the interactions and transform it into actionable smart data.
- Amazon Redshift